High Quality Polyanionic Cellulose High Viscosity Oil Drilling Grade
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Oilfield Chemicals
- 16 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: PAC HV Oil drilling grade
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- HS Code: 391239100
- Certification: SGS
- Color: White
- Kind: Drilling Fluid
- Origin: China
|Appearance||White or tan powder|
|PH in 2% aqueous solution||6.5 - 8.0|
|Solubility||Soluble in fresh to|
|Bulk Density||550 - 750 kg/m3|
Polyanionic cellulose in drilling fluid are used as fluid loss agent. The function is to reduce the fluid loss of drilling fluid as much as possible through forming low permeability, flexible, thin and compact filtration cake on borehole wall. Used as suspending agent, plugging agent and thickening agent for low solid phase drilling fluid.
1. Excellence temperature and salt resistance.
2. Less influences from mould. Stable characteristics and prolong shelf life.
3. Disperse easily in water base drilling fluid. Polyanionic cellulose can be used in any drilling fluids ranging from fresh water to saline water drilling fluid.
4.Prevent fluid flow into pores and cracks. Being used as fracturing fluid can control the losses due to the fluid flow-in to the borehole.
5.Polyanionic cellulose is used as fracturing agent for oil production. Provide fracturing fluid sand suspension effect. Can apparently reduce fluid loss and thin filtration cake. Have strong inhibition effect of shale water.