Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate Industril Grade
|FOB Price:||US $200-300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $200-300/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Industril Grade
- Type: Magnesium Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Origin: China
- Purity: ≥99%
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: UNIBROM
Molecular Formula: MgSO4.7H2O
Molecular Weight: 246.47
CAS No. : 10034-99-8
Magnesium sulfate is a commonly used magnesium fertilizer, soluble in water. It not only provides magnesium and sulfur to plants, but also loses soil for plant, promotes leaf and root growth, speeds up the absorption of soil nitrogen, phosphorus and other nutrients, increases the plants ability to resist disease. It contains no free acid and form low acid solution when solved in water, bears no harm to plants.
|Appearance||white crystalline powder|
|Arsenis (As)||2ppm max|
|Ferrous (Fe)||15ppm max.|
|Plumbum (Pb)||8ppm max.|
1. In agriculture and gardening, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is used to correct magnesium deficiency in soil, since magnesium is an essential element in the chlorophyll molecule. It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops, such as potatoes, roses, tomatoes, peppers. The advantage of Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate over other magnesium soil amendments (such as dolomitic lime) is its high solubility.
2. Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is also used to maintain the magnesium concentration in marine aquaria which contain large amounts of stony corals as it is slowly depleted in their calcification process. In a magnesium-deficient marine aquarium is present to sabilize these ions in the saltwater and prevent their spontaneous precipitation into calcium carbonate.
3. Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate is used as the electrolyte to prepare copper sulfate.
25kg plastic woven bag
Keep dry, not get wet when storing. Keep in cool, out-of-sun place.